For the painting of the ethereal, I used an airbrush to apply colours them with purple, blue and turquoise blue. I simply hightlighted edges with turquoise blended with white. I haved Undead horses from foundry for the bones chariot, originals horses seemed to me slightly too dynamic for dead animals.To finish, I added some reinforcements to the human (monks) faction, they're going to need it to face their aggressors. I painted four new monks (link) and four new surviving villagers (link).
This message marks the end of this project, I began it on May 11th of this year. That took 6 months to paint two factions of the scenario (140 figurines) and to realize a gaming table (60 trees, 40 hedges and two buildings). Next step, the final battle report... Coming soon