• lundi 8 septembre 2014

    Blood Bowl : Elves team


    Hi folks, today I present you my new Blood Bowl team. Elves of second edition are magnificent, between the War Dancers WHFB and the Harlequins RT, that made for a very long time that I wanted to paint them . I have needed 4 weeks of work to realize these 17 figurines. I painted them by using the colors of Galadrieth Gladiators, one by one and by following this tutorial (link)

    This new team is for me a good way to quench my current thirst of Blood Bowl games. I play mainly in club and I hope that these Elves are going to get for me so much pleasure to play that to paint!! The season 2014/2015 soon starts, it's time for my team to put on them legendary mask... Galadieth Gladiators Go Go Go!!

    Elves try to stop the Chaos Dwafs attack !!

    26 commentaires:

    1. Wow - four weeks well spent!

      They are beautiful - I'd feel guilty blocking them. Hope they've got plenty of varnish on or do you not put the miniatures on their side when they are knocked over in the game?

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Thank you Thantsants:) Yep I return model when they are KO... , generally the ground is cardboard.
        Varnish them it's better but that remains risky especially with spray. I'm looking for a good method, gloss varnish and mat varnish ?

        Supprimer
    2. Very vibrant colours. They look wonderful.

      RépondreSupprimer
    3. Noone beats Jes Goodwin when it comes to fantasy elves !

      Oh and please don't try to give us an excuse for painting blue, white and red !
      Joke aside, this is one splendid team once again ! The foundry system works a treat on those as it dis for the dwarves and having a full team in under a month is no little achievement

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Cocoricoooo !!! Thank you Asslessman :) You can be faster If you paint model four by four ... But the quality of painting will be a little less good .... it's a choice:)
        Thank you again !

        Supprimer
    4. Oh goodness, I've coveted a 2nd ed. elf team for years now. But they go for so much! Congratulations. They're beautiful.

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Thank you :) It's my second full Elves team!!
        Other one I exchanged it to a friend and I regretted a lot...
        Now I keep this one for a long time :)

        Supprimer
    5. Superbe equipe! Toujours eu in faible pour les elfs avec le masque de Hockey. J'ai toujours beaucoup aime les figures BB mais malgre plusieurs tentatives le jeu me laisse de glace. Bizarre, considerant que je suis un fanatique de Football americain!

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Salut et merci, leurs masque sont vraiment excellent !! Par contre là je suis sur le cul qu'un fan de Foot US n'accroche pas à blood bowl, tu as joué en ligue? Car c'est là que le jeu prend toute sa dimension, compétences, gestion de l'or, des jouers, des blessés... C'est super captivant :)

        Supprimer
      2. Non, pas en ligne. J'avais une ligue avec plusieurs amis. En fait j'aimais beaucoup le cote gestion de l'equipe, c'etait la partie comme tel qui me captivait moins. Je m'y remettrai peut-etre un jour, mais mon temps est limite et je preferes les wargames. Peut-etre a ma retraite ;-)

        Supprimer
      3. Un pur wargamer ce Iannick !!
        Comme je les aime !!
        :o)

        Supprimer
    6. The elf cheerleader was always an iconic figure to me as she featured on front one of the rulebooks in drawn/painted form. Lovely job on the minis

      RépondreSupprimer
    7. Yep !! The sexy Elf cheerleader stay in mind of many Old school players... Thank you LLP

      RépondreSupprimer
    8. Absolutely gorgeous. Old school Blood Bowl was so awesome and those hair metal elves are some of the best.

      RépondreSupprimer
    9. Those elves are fantastic nico, your opponent will be overcome with awe allowing you many easy scores! Good luck

      RépondreSupprimer
    10. I hope I can captivate the attention of my opponent with my painting... I'll can cheat with dice without him knowing, goblin method you know... :)

      RépondreSupprimer
    11. Superbe travail, le "four weeks of work" me laisse rêveur quand je vois la vitesse de limace à laquelle je progresse en peinture (faudrait voir à ce que je passe moins de temps sur les jeux vidéos aussi !). J'ai pour ma part toujours en projet de réunir et peindre la vieille équipe de skavens sortie à la première parution du jeu, j'en suis à une fig :)

      RépondreSupprimer
    12. Salut Poitre et merci :)
      C'est certain que les jeux video sont chronophage ... tv idem. Il faut apprendre a vivre sans :) Les Skavens sont ultimes c claire j'adore leur masque/casque! Ultra stylé ! A+ Nico

      RépondreSupprimer
    13. Very nice looking. My favorite elf team models hands down.

      RépondreSupprimer
    14. Thank you eriochrome!! Like you it's my favorite Elf team models... Jes Goodwin flavor :)

      RépondreSupprimer
    15. http://boringmordheimforum.forumieren.com/t7978-golden-tom-2014-announced

      LOve your work! Why not participate with an entry of yours in our ongoing painting contest, mordheim related?

      Thanks,
      floedebolle

      RépondreSupprimer
    16. vraiment super ton travail Bravo !!!

      RépondreSupprimer
    17. Merci beaucoup, tu joues à Blood Bowl?

      RépondreSupprimer