• vendredi 23 mars 2018

    Nippon army project (part six) : Monks


    Hello, another batch of warrior-monks to complete the ranks. Sculpted by Trevis Dixon and Mark Copplestone.  I added a palanquin (kago) to my collection, that model will be the centerpiece of my probable next WHFB scenario.
    The next steps in the project concerning the reinforcement of the Ashigarus units,  around 20 miniatures to paint. And to finish the Headquarter camp of the General.

     

    12 commentaires:

    1. These look great! Love the muted oranges

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Thank you, that the result when you highlight the orange with white.

        Supprimer
    2. As every Nico, a stunning display of modelling & painting I only hope to grace my own Samurai army with half as much skill.

      RépondreSupprimer
    3. Hello Paul, you become an assidious follower of my blog :) I'm glad you enjoy my work. Thank you!

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. I certainly have and do, and whenever I need a boost to my endeavors I take a look ;)

        Supprimer
    4. Merci de nous faire découvrir ces figurines :) quand j'ai commencé avec la V2, cette armée semblait impossible à monter, c'est super de la voir prendre forme ! J'aime bien le choix des teintes.

      RépondreSupprimer
      Réponses
      1. Salut Venom. L'exotisme d'une armée Nippon fut à double tranchant pour les concepteurs de la V2 et je pense que ta remarque reflète bien le sentiment générale de l'époque à l'égard de cette faction :) Pour les couleurs, le choix est presque imposé par l'histoire :) Encore merci pour ton commentaire et à Bientôt, Nico

        Supprimer
    5. J'adore les moines guerriers, bravo pour ton travail !
      J'ai hâte de voir le scénario que tu vas pondre avec le palanquin.

      RépondreSupprimer